As we grow, and with all the occupations in our day to day, it becomes more complicated to be fit. But beyond the aesthetic, health is very important.
Take care of yourself from home without losing time and money doing these squats with a simple routine that will give you positive results.
Squats, or squad, are the ideal exercise for the legs and lower torso; They are not exclusive for women, although men prefer to exercise arms and back. Here we tell you how to do them.
1 Classic squat
It helps to tone the legs, buttocks and hips, recommended for beginners because it does not require much experience.
- Straight back, feet separated at shoulder height and slightly bent knees.
- Lower your hips a little with the help of your knees to where you do not lose your balance as if you were sitting on a chair.
- That the knees do not exceed the tip of the feet. Straighten your body to the initial position.
Make three sets of 15 repetitions.
2 Squat with jump
Squat with stride helps to reaffirm all the muscles of the legs.
- Separate your legs a little more than the size of your shoulders and remove the tips of your feet.
- Bend the knees until they line up with the hip.
- Boost your body up with a jump without taking momentum.
Do 15 repetitions in four series.
3 Squat Bulgaria
Mix between simple and jump squats, they are perfect for hardening your glutes, legs and back.
- With the help of a bench or step, support the tip of one foot back without losing balance.
- The front knee should be flexed until the back leg reaches ankle height.
- With the back leg do strength while low, always with a straight back.
Ten repetitions with each leg and complete three series.
4 Open squat or ballet
The sumo squat or ballet is recommended for those who want to tone muscles of the buttocks and legs, giving a rounder look.
- Separate your feet a little more than the size of your shoulders with split ends.
- With your back straight bend your legs as low as you can.
- At the bottom, put your feet on the tip.
- Return to the starting position.
Do three sets of 15 repetitions.
5 Squats with displacement
This movement is rougher because it demands more of your physical abilities, puts your resistance to the test.
- Position of a normal squat; stretch one leg forward as if taking a step.
- Flex both legs without the knee over the toe.
- Return to the starting position. Repeat with five or six more steps.
- Repeat with the opposite leg with a series of four repetitions.
In our daily life, this type of movements is implicitly present, which are natural, which is almost imperceptible. Take care of your health and every time you exercise keep hydrated, this helps you to be in shape and with an excellent state of mind.