At this level, we no longer dwell on their practicality or effectiveness. For the richest of us, these sedans become real works of art, flamboyant and incomparable characteristics incomparable. The site Digital Trends has compiled a list of the most expensive car of the year 2018, by including those passed at auctions.
14. Aston Martin Vulcan- Price: $ 2.3 million.
You can not drive a Vulcan on the road, even if you have the means to get one of the 24 copies in circulation, because it is reserved for the track.
13. Ferrari F60 America – Price: $ 2.6 million
The Italian manufacturer has manufactured a dozen models to celebrate the 60th anniversary of Ferrari’s establishment in the United States.
12. Mercedes-AMG Project One – Price: $ 2.5 million
Mercedes-AMG has decided to limit its production to 275 copies and delivery of the first models is expected by the end of 2019.
11. Pagani Huayra BC – Price: $ 2.6 million.
This racing car owes its name to the Inca god of wind.
10. Aston Martin Valkyrie – Price: $ 2.6 million (estimate).
The manufacturer has not yet revealed the exact price of Valkyrie, whose sales are expected to begin in 2019.
9. Ferrari FXX-K – Price: $ 2.7 million.
This wonder is not allowed on the road at the moment because it still has to comply with the legislation in force. The manufacturer was asked to review the design so that the vehicle meets the standard emission and safety standards.
8. Bugatti Chiron – Price: $ 2.9 million.
This model is exactly the same as its predecessor, but expect each function to be improved.
7. Ferrari Pininfarina Sergio – Price: 3 million dollars.
With only six models produced, the Ferrari Sergio is one of the most sought-after models on the market.
6. Bugatti Veyron by Mansory Vivere (limited edition)– Price: $ 3.4 million.
This car is not only one of the most expensive in the world, it is also one of the fastest.
5. W Motors Lykan Hypersport – Price: $ 3.4 million.
This supercar has also been a Hollywood star since we first saw it in “Fast and Furious 7” .
4. Lamborghini Veneno – Price: $ 4.5 million.
This incredible model was developed on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the brand.
3. Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita – Price: 4.8 million dollars.
This Koenigsegg is the most expensive road model in the world and is literally covered with diamonds. At the wheel of this real gem is boxer Floyd Mayweather.
2. Maybach Exelero – Price: $ 8 million.
Produced for the first time in 2004, the Exelero’s price is now around $ 10.1 million in the United States. This value taking into account inflation is comparable to the GDP of a small island nation.
1. Rolls-Royce Sweptail – Price: $ 13 million.
The Sweptail is a one-off coupe that was commissioned by a customer from the ground up.