The actress of ‘The Diary of Bridget Jones’ reaches the half-century with successes on the big screen and controversial for its physical changes and aesthetic touches
1 In October 2014, the American actress made headlines around the world for her amazing change of image. Her face looked unrecognizable: she appeared thinner, with fewer wrinkles, with somewhat less slanted eyes and no trace of her characteristic round face.
2 Two years after this, the interpreter wrote a letter published in the ‘Huffington Post’ in which she criticized what happened. “It’s not that nobody cares, but I decided to change my face and operate my eyes. This fact is not relevant to anyone, but that the mere possibility was discussed by serious journalists and became a topic of generalized conversation is a disconcerting illustration of the confusion between news/entertainment and social fixation by the physical, “she wrote in her letter, entitled ‘We can do better’.
3. Beauty experts have ensured that Zellweger would have shrunk her cheeks and retouched her nose, in addition to performing a stretch on her eyelids and applying Botox on her now smooth forehead.
4. Renee Zellweger achieved her greatest success by playing Bridget Jones in the movie ‘The Bridget Jones Diary’ (pictured). A character that has forced her to change her appearance and weight in each of her deliveries. For the first film, she had to gain 13 kilos and learn the British accent.
5. After finishing shooting the ‘Bridget Jones diary’, the actress looked thinner. However, her face remained the same.
6. The changes were never a problem for the actress. In addition to her physical touches, she has also worn blond, black, long and short hair, depending on the occasion.
7 Many are those who are looking forward to the appearance on the red carpets of the Oscar winner in 2004 for her role in ‘Cold Mountain’ to observe in detail if her face has undergone any new transformation.
8. After the numerous polemics for her aesthetic retouching, Zellweger commented that happiness and a healthy lifestyle were the motives of her new face.”I am living a happy and different life, fuller, and I am delighted that it is noticed, I am healthy, I had a schedule that was not realistic, sustainable and that did not allow me to take care of myself. exhaustion “, told the magazine ‘People’ a few years ago
9 Jim Carrey was one of the first known boyfriends of the actress, with whom he left between 1999 and 2000. She also went out with the musician Jack White and in 2005 she married the musician, Kenny Chesney, although after five months of marriage the actress she asked for a divorce alleging “fraud”.Then she had more than a friendship with Bradley Cooper and, for more than six years, has a relationship with Doyle Bramhall.
10. With the passage of time and operations, her face has ceased to be as expressive as in this image, from 2001, where you see a thin and toned Renée Zellweger. Now, her blue and small eyes are rounders and her cheekbones are not as marked as before.