If you are still thinking about adopting clean eating in your routine, then you can organize your daily menu based on this given meal plan. It is important to note that proper intake of Protein, Carbohydrate and Fiber in all three main meals is very important. The amount of food in your plate should look like this:
Example of Clean Eating
First of all, start the day by drinking a glass of Fenugreek water or Lemon Water on an empty stomach in the morning. Put 1 spoon of fenugreek seeds in a glass of water and leave it overnight. In the morning, drink water after filtering it with lukewarm. For lemonade, mix half a lemon juice and half a teaspoon of honey in warm water and drink.
Now it’s breakfast
It is the most important part of the whole day’s food. In order to lose weight in a healthy way and to keep yourself fit throughout the day, one must make a habit of having breakfast. Protein should be included in breakfast.
How to Combine Proteins and Carbs in Healthy Breakfast?
- Omelet made from an egg white with a slice brown bread.
- Put a spoonful of Chia Seeds in a cup of cooked oats, it can be eaten for breakfast when the chia seeds swell.
- A salad prepared by adding onion, tomato, cucumber and lemon juice to a cup of boiled chickpeas can also be a great breakfast option.
- Two chiles made from moong dal can also be eaten for breakfast.
- You can also add a cup of green tea or tea made as per your choice (without sugar) at breakfast.
Mid Morning Snacks
These snacks play an important role in keeping you energetic during the time between breakfast and lunch. Snacks can be eaten two hours after breakfast. Some healthy options for this can be as follows
One cup of any fruit like Guava, Apple, Watermelon, Pineapple, Grapes, Pomegranate, etc. Reduce the use of fruits like banana, mango and avoid eating fruits like mango, banana, grapes if you are diabetic.
It includes a bowl of bread or a cup of brown rice, a vegetable or lentil, an egg white, or Soyabean, or boiled gram, as well as half a plate salad ( Add cucumber, tomato, onion, carrot, radish) to your diet. You can also take half a bowl of curd or a glass of buttermilk with food.
Snacks after Lunch
Snacks play an important role in keeping you from extra hunger during the time between lunch and dinner and to provide energy as needed. For this, you can adopt these options at your convenience:
- Popcorn made with one cup of extra butter.
- A handful of Almond, Walnut, Cashew, or Raisins.
- A cup of Greek yogurt
- One cup of any fruit.
A bread or brown bread or a cup of cooked brown rice, a bowl of any vegetable, or lentils, an egg white or omelet for protein, or tofu and half a plate salad.
Things to note
Keep in mind that the given menu is just an example of how you can try to adjust clean eating in your day-to-day meal. You can change it according to your convenience and requirement.
Balanced and healthy food, as well as proper exercise, is also important in maintaining health. So try to incorporate any physical activity of at least half an hour into your routine.
- If you are suffering from any disease, then follow this method only after consulting your doctor.
- This is not a crash diet (Crash Diet) that you expect to get in a week, rather it is an attempt to make a permanent change in your routine.
- Adjusting the quantity of food according to your needs is the key to its success.
- Dishes and Junk Food of your choice: You can eat just what you need, then monitor the quantity and count of food (Portion Control).
If you have some questions about this Meal Plan, then you can ask it by commenting. I will do my best to answer your questions.
So friends, get ready to move strongly towards a healthy life.