Are your chinos lacking in shape and movement? Has it happened to you that all the volume is concentrated only on the tips? The key to balancing your hair is in a layered curly haircut. These are essential to free your hair, remove weight and make its structure well defined. Nothing is going to give you more texture and movement.
No matter what the length of your hair is, the thickness or your type of curl, there will always be a style that suits your needs. Explore our gallery of images to get inspired and check out the tips that we leave you below.
What is the best layered haircut for curly hair?
Although the face shape and you type of curls are two important features that you should consider before cutting your hair, remember to follow your instincts. There will never be a more flattering style than the one that reflects your personal style. You can choose among the most popular of the moment:
- butterfly cut.
- long layers.
- Short layered cut.
- Court Bob.
- Bob long.
- Court mullet.
- Court shaggy.
- Degrained Layers.
- mushroom cut.
- Court pixies.
What is the name of the layered cut of 2023?
Generation Z and millennials set the tone for the new year. According to reports from hair trends for 2023 and some predictions, the motto will be “less is more”. Long hair disappears and makes way for short styles. In addition, the bangs seem short and light. Although the volume is completely acceptable, everything starts to be minimalist. However, there will always be room for those who prefer to wear a looks more dramatic and extravagant. Here are some trending cuts for 2023:
Likewise, the aesthetics of other times are still valid. Winks to the early years of the 21st century, as well as the 70s and 80s, continue to have relevance in fashion and beauty.
How to do a layered curly haircut?
You want cut your hair at home? You can follow these simple steps that will help you achieve it.
- Wash your hair with moisturizing products.
- Detangle your hair with a wide bristle comb.
- Divide your hair into two sections, parting a line down the center.
- Secure each section with a rubber band. This will be your guide to mark the length at which you want to leave your cut.
- Take special hair scissors and cut below the garters.
- Cut the hairs that have been uneven.
- Remove the ties and make sure the hair is even.
- Now, divide your hair as follows: separate a section in a V, taking as reference the point where the eyebrows end to start and making the curve just where the crown ends (you can see it in the video below).
- This section, divide it into three, marking horizontal lines.
- The center area, divide it in half vertically and hold both strands.
- In the case of the lower and upper ones, hold them completely. At this point you will have four sections pinned up and one loose (this will be the longest layer).
- Go cutting in order, from bottom to top.
- Take the bottom strand and cut it slightly shorter than the bottom layer, which you left loose.
- Now, take the two middle strands and cut them shorter than the bottom layer. Make sure they are both even.
- To finish, cut off the top layer (this can be bangs or just one layer shorter than the rest).
How to care for curly layered hair?
To keep your curls strong, healthy and hydrated, you should know that the washing and styling system is very important, as well as adopting daily habits that help you keep their natural shape intact. Follow these tips:
- Choose a moisturizing washing system. One of our favorites includes the shampoo Y TRESemmé Disciplined Curls Conditionerdeveloped to hydrate and define curly hair.
- Remove excess water with a microfiber towel.
- Let your hair air dry.
- Avoid heat tools.
- Use styling products that do not break the structure of your chinos and leave them soft, such as Sedal Quinoa and Linseed combing cream. Its formula contains natural ingredients and is free of silicones, parabens and dyes.
- Detangle with an open bristle comb.
- Avoid excessive brushing.
- Apply the styling products with the palms of your hands and distribute them leaving your hair in the center of them.
- uses home and natural treatments once a week.
- Protect your hair at night with a scarf or silk scarf.
- Change your pillowcases every three days and avoid polyester fibers, it is better if they are silk.
The post Layered curly haircuts that will make your natural texture shine appeared first on All Things Hair Mexico.