The desserts for Thanksgiving are the most typical United States. Those authentic sweets will become essential. To be able to enjoy them nothing better than a little time and effort, the greatness of this end of the party is that they will serve you for any celebration dinner you have pending. Dare to create one of these wonders with everything you need to succeed in Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving cheesecake brownie
The Thanksgiving cheesecake brownie mixes two of the most emblematic desserts of American cuisine. Both stand out for their simplicity and marked flavor, together they will be the best brownie in history. Take note of how to prepare a sweet that always looks good and is really impressive.
150 gr of dark chocolate to melt200 g of butter4 eggs150 gr brown sugar70 gr of wheat flour50 gr peeled walnuts250 gr of cream cheese250 gr of Greek yogurt2 eggs30 gr of cornstarch120 gr brown sugar
- We put 150 gr of chocolate in a microwave-safe container. In 30-second batches we will melt it. When ready, we add the butter.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar. The sugar must be completely melted and have created a sauce that will have doubled in size.
- To the eggs, we add the flour that we will have sifted. When we have these two mixtures we will melt them into one,
- Add the peeled and chopped walnuts. We put this mixture in the silicone mold or previously greased.
- We put the Greek yogurt in the blender glass. We add the cream cheese and begin to beat.
- Add the eggs and cornmeal. Mix until you have ready the base of delicious cheesecake and very easy to prepare.
- We put the cheesecake on top of the brownie, we distribute it so that it spreads across the surface.
- Bake at 180º about 35 minutes until we have this delicious dessert cooked. Unmold and serve.
The pumpkin pie is one of those simple sweet cooking always remain good. A classic for these dates that stands out for a marked flavor and a versatile raw material. The pumpkin’s going to combine with simple ingredients that serve to create a dessert restaurant.
- 1 kilo of pumpkin
- 250 gr of wheat flour for pastries
- 250 gr of white sugar
- 1 small can of condensed milk
- 200 ml of milk
- 2 eggs
- Orange zest
- 200 gr of breakfast cookies
- 50 gr of butter without molten salt
- Cut the pumpkin into taquitos of the same size and cook it with water until it softens. We are interested that we can crush it as if it were pureed.
- Crush the cookies and mix them with the butter. This paste will be placed in the base of the mold that we will use.
- We crush it well so that it is compact and serves as a base, we will put it in the fridge waiting for the filling.
- We sift the flour before mixing it with sugar, orange zest and condensed milk. We beat these ingredients with eggs and milk. We will have the filling almost ready.
- Add the pumpkin puree to the filling. Mix until you have an ideal filling with the color and flavor of the pumpkin as the main axis.
- We place the filling on the cake and bake it. At 180º it will take about 35 minutes to be prepared for the action.
Carrot and Nut Cake
This carrot and nut cake is one of the simplest and healthiest there is. Using a carrot to cook a candy is something that will allow us to create a healthier snack that we will complete with the nuts. Dare to enjoy a cake with its own and colorful name of the most special.
- 150 gr of carrot
- 200 gr of flour
- 150 gr of sugar
- 125 ml sunflower oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 sachet of yeast
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- We will turn on the oven at 180º, it is important that it is hot to make it more spongy, the temperature changes affect the final result.
- We grease a mold with a little butter to have them ready when pouring the dough and prevent it from sticking to us.
- We start by putting the eggs in a bowl. We will beat them until we get a good base in which we will gradually mix the sugar
- We can put a pinch of salt to enhance the flavor before the arrival of sunflower oil. Putting olive is an option or also coconut.
- From here we will put the flour and sifted yeast. Doing it this way will avoid lumps and we will get a perfect base of a traditional cake.
- Peel the carrot and grate it. We will incorporate it into the dough so that it becomes one of the protagonists of the recipe.
- We continue with the nuts, peeled and in pieces we will be putting them in the dough. When they are all well mixed we pass the dough to the mold.
- Bake this cake at 180º for 45 minutes. When it is ready we will let it cool, we decorate with a little glass sugar and cinnamon.
Apple pie without oven
The apple pie recipe is almost as old as humanity itself. A dessert that never fails and for this Thanksgiving Day can end up being decisive. Preparing an apple pie without an oven will save us time and effort with a dessert that will succeed wherever you go, take note of how to prepare it.
- 2 apples
- 30 gr of butter
- 100 gr of sugar
- Lemon juice
- 3 oil tablespoons
- 2 eggs
- 90 gr of flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ tablespoon of yeast
- We will reserve the apple so that it does not rust we will put it in a bowl with water and a little lemon juice.
- Ideally, a pan of about 21 cm over medium heat. In it, we put the sugar, about 50 grams more or less half by eye.
- We add a little lemon juice and butter. We will let these three ingredients begin to boil.
- Once the ingredients have taken temperature, we will put the apple and cook it well for about 10 minutes.
- While making the apple we will prepare the rest of the ingredients. In a bowl we will beat the two eggs with the remaining sugar, oil and cinnamon.
- We will incorporate flour and yeast into this mixture until the dough is as homogeneous as possible.
- We will pour the dough directly on the apple and lower the heat a little. We will try to make the dough completely cover the apple.
- Cover the pan and let it cook for about 15 minutes. It is important to be vigilant to prevent the apple from becoming too much.
- When ready we simply unmold. We will put a large plate and we will turn the pan.
dessert for thanksgiving,thanksgiving desserts,ideas for thanksgiving desserts,dessert idea for thanksgiving,thanksgiving dessert ideas,best desserts for thanksgiving,recipes for desserts for thanksgiving,thanksgiving desserts easy,thanksgiving treats,thanksgiving desserts recipes,cute desserts for thanksgiving,cute thanksgiving desserts,thanksgiving desserts recipe,best thanksgiving desserts,unique thanksgiving dessert,thanksgiving mini desserts,thanksgiving treats ideas,chocolate thanksgiving desserts,thanksgiving desserts with chocolate,simple thanksgiving dessert,simple desserts for thanksgiving,cute thanksgiving,traditional desserts for thanksgiving,thanksgiving themed desserts,fall mini desserts,baking ideas for thanksgiving