Whether it’s going to a fancy dinner, going to a music festival or going out to work, every detail (from head to toe) counts to achieve the perfect fit. outfits perfect. Many times we spend hours in front of the closet building an outfit ad hoc for our daily or spontaneous activities, however, we do not always take into account that hair can be our best accessory, or, looking at it from another perspective, the ideal complement.
The high ponytail hairstyles and braid are one of the thousands of possibilities that exist in the world of fashion and the hair universe, and our favorite if we think of medium or long length hair. For you to choose your favourite, we leave you in the gallery different versatile styles, all those that can be worn regardless of the season and that are adaptable to any personality. And of course, if you don’t have much time and prefer to do your hair at home, we leave you below a couple of tutorials that will get you out of trouble…
How to make a hairstyle with a high ponytail and braids?
Now we are in the step by step section. On this occasion, we chose a basic hairstyle with a high tail and three braids, which will not take you more than 15 minutes. Keep in mind that you will need a pair of garters, your favorite comb or brush, and different hair products to make it flawless. Take note!
- Untangle your hair.
- With your hands, mix the gel with the styling cream and apply it to the hair.
- Take a comb or brush and distribute the products well (backwards).
- Now, pull your hair up into a high ponytail and secure with a hair tie.
- Separate the hair into three equal sections.
- Divide each one into three strands and weave a braid.
- Hold with garters and add your favorite accessories.
- If you want to give it an extra touch, intertwine these same ones in a single braid.
How to make a high and elegant ponytail with a braid?
- Untangle your mane.
- Apply a light coat of spray and work it back with a comb or brush.
- Collect the hair in a high ponytail. Start by taking the height of your eyebrows as a reference, since any high ponytail should be above this line.
- Gather your hair in a normal ponytail, but take it up with the support of your fingers and a comb or brush of natural fibers to avoid damaging or fluffing it up.
- Then, hold it with a garter, as tight as you can, and brush your hair from behind to start the braid.
- To weave, divide your hair into two equal sections, down the middle, to weave a fishtail braid.
- Begin knitting with those two sections. The key here is to take a thin lock from the left side and from the lower part (the one that looks at the neck), not the upper part, to intertwine it, in the shape of a cross, with the one on the right (lower) side, and so on until the ends. .
- Once you’ve repeated the process down the length of your ponytail, secure it with a hair tie and use your fingers to loosen the strands a bit for a more relaxed look.
- Add a bow for a distinctive touch.
Editor’s tip: In this case, you need styling products that control unruly hairs and keep your hairstyle fixed. Our recommendation is the yesTRESemmé Climate Control spraywhich in addition to helping you control the frizzcreates a barrier between hair and moisture, UV rays, static and wind, preserving your hairstyle for longer.
How to make an easy braid hairstyle?
- Leave your hair free of knots.
- Secure it in a high ponytail. You already know: an essential step is to collect your hair in a high ponytail, above the height of the eyebrows.
- Now, brush your hair and leave it ready to braid.
- Divide into two sections.
- Take a section in each hand and twist as you weave one into the other.
- Continue to the ends and hold with a garter.
Editor’s tip: This is the part where we tell you about our favorite cleaning system before combing our hair. He shampoo and TRESemmé Botox Effect Conditioner they restore the hair fiber and intensively hydrate, helping to close the cuticle and rescue damaged hair. Its formula controls the frizz and excess volume, as well as replenishing shine for a looks salon quality. Try them earlier next time!
Now yes, you already have everything to achieve a hairstyle with high ponytail and braid of ten! Don’t forget to show us your creations on Instagram (@allthingshairmex) and with the #AllThingsHairMex.
The post 28 hairstyles with high ponytail and braid to elevate your ‘look’ appeared first on All Things Hair Mexico.