If you are looking for a trendy coloring technique that will help you illuminate and give your hair dynamism regardless of the length, blonde highlights on short hair will be the best option. The best? They are so versatile, depending on the shade, that they adapt to any skin tone.
Are you ready for a change of look? Read on to find out more about this fascinating trend and the best ways to wear it to see if it’s right for you.
How to do blonde highlights on short hair?
you can try make highlights at home following this method. However, our recommendation is that you do it with a professional stylist.
- Comb through with a detangling cream or oil, such as Sedal Moisturizing Anti-Knot Combing Cream. Perfect to say goodbye to the hateful knots through a formula with raspberry roots and oil fusion.
- Brush the hair perfectly and make the part where you usually mark it.
- Prepare the mixture and apply it to the desired strands, you can do it with the help of a brush for highlights. Depending on the effect you want to achieve, decide how many sections you want to bleach.
- Apply the dye or developer and let it sit for 35-40 minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of water and check that you have obtained the desired tone.
Editor’s tip: If your highlights were very intense, you can hide them by applying a color bath of a tone similar to the base tone of your hair.
How to take care of blonde highlights?
Use a washing system for colored hair
Remember that when bleaching and dyeing your hair it is important that you use special products for dyed hair. The shampoo Y TRESemmé Pro-Radiance Color Conditioner They are formulated with marula oil and resveratrol, a powerful antioxidant to hydrate, care for color and restore shine to colored hair.
Visit your colorist monthly
At least once a month, you should give your blonde highlights maintenance to prevent them from becoming dull and losing intensity. If attending the salon is not an option, you can nuance them from home with the help of a purple shampoo.
Keep your hair hydrated
It is advisable to add an extra dose of hydration to your care routine. You can do it with Dove Daily Super Moisturizer Complete Reconstruction that provides immediate repair and helps prevent damage due to external factors and dryness from coming back!
Do you dare to wear blonde highlights in your short hair? Share your opinion on Instagram (@allthingshairmex), where you will find a community of hair beauty devotees just like you!
The post The styles of blonde highlights in short hair ideal to illuminate your hair appeared first on All Things Hair Mexico.