We know that improve hair health It is not easy, as it requires a comprehensive effort that includes a good diet, daily practices to combat stress and, of course, using a shampoo for curly hair that suits your needs.
The hair follicles of Chinese mane are asymmetrical, so the care, techniques and use of products must be different from those of straight hair. Whether you want to get moisturized and defined curls or eliminate frizz and split ends, we present you with the best options (at a very affordable price).
What kind of shampoo should I use for curly hair?
A good shampoo for Chinese must have certain characteristics that help maintain the health and appearance of the curls. Some of these are:
- Hydration. Curly hair tends to be drier than others. hair typesso the right shampoo should have moisturizing ingredients that help keep hair soft and manageable.
- Sulfate free. Sulfates are cleansing agents that can be too harsh for curly hair, which can cause dryness and frizz. A Chinese hair shampoo should be sulfate-free or contain mild sulfates to avoid damaging your curls.
- Rich in protein. Curly hair needs protein to maintain its structure and strength. Look for a shampoo formulated with proteins, such as keratin, to strengthen curls and prevent breakage.
- control of frizz. Curly hair is more prone to frizz due to its natural texture. Your shampoo should contain ingredients that help keep your curls defined and soft.
- Natural fatty ingredients. Natural ingredients like coconut oil, argan oil, and shea butter are great for moisturizing and softening curly hair.
Curly hair is a whole world. And it is that, unlike straight hair, these have a more complex structure, so the natural oils of the scalp do not cover the entire strand or distribute moisture evenly, causing the hair to dry and become dry. weaken.
Editor’s tip: Keep in mind that products not specifically developed for curly hair may not be able to spread along the fibers, so your hair could end up dehydrated and frizzy.
The best shampoo for curly hair
Shampoo for damaged curly hair
As we mentioned before, Chinese hair tends to break because, due to its structure, natural oils do not cover the strands, causing them to dry out and weaken.
He Dove Complete Reconstruction shampoo It is specifically designed for the care of damaged hair prone to breakage, which requires immediate repair and help so that damage due to external factors and dryness does not return!
Shampoo for defined curls
He Savile Linseed shampoo combines the nourishing power of flaxseed with the moisturizing properties of aloe vera, thus managing to define curls, control volume and frizz. Flaxseed extract is rich in omega 3 and vitamins B and E; nourishes and strengthens the hair follicle, helps repair damage and seals in moisture.
Shampoo and conditioner for curly hair
If you are looking for a practical solution to keep your curls hydrated and get them perfectly defined again, try the 2 in 1 shampoo Sedal Defined Curls. In a single step, it combines cleaning and conditioning, controlling the volume and giving movement to your hair.
Mild shampoo for curly hair
He macadamia oil It has soothing and softening properties, ideal for protecting the hair fibers from external agents, helping to hydrate and reducing the frizz. Therefore, it is ideal for treating curly hair. try the Bioexpert Macadamia Oil shampoo, rich in palmitoleic acid, vitamin E and sterols. 91% of its ingredients are of natural origin and it does not contain salt, parabens, paraffins, alcohol or dyes. In addition, it has the pH balanced.
Salt-free shampoo for curly hair
Although it is not labeled as a Chinese shampoo, many women with this type of hair are loving the Sedal Quinoa and Linseed shampoo. The key is in its formula without salt, parabens or colorants and 92% ingredients of natural origin.
Quinoa is rich in amino acids essential ingredients that protect and strengthen the hair, while the flax It has omega 3 fatty acids that nourish hair follicles. In addition, it contains active coconut oil, which adheres to the surface and penetrates the hair fiber, softening and aligning the hair.
Shampoo for curly and oily hair
In the same line as the previous product —a premium formula without salt, parabens or colorants and with 92% natural ingredients and active coconut oil—, Sedal Lemon and Matcha shampoo purifies hair and reveals its shine.
The astringent and toning effect of lemon balances the scalp’s natural oil production, removing excess sebum that can cause hair to feel heavy. Plus, citric acid helps remove buildup from hair products, which can dull hair and weigh it down.
On the other hand, matcha is a Green Tea rich in antioxidants, so it will protect you from pollution.
Shampoo for curly and colored hair
A dyed mane requires care similar to that of a curly, so if you have both, you don’t lose! He TRESemmé Pro-Radiance Color Shampoo It has a micellar formula and a technology that keeps the color alive for longer.
Contains marula oil, rich in essential fatty acids that help moisturize and soften dry and damaged hair. Also has resveratrol, a natural antioxidant found primarily in red grapes that helps to protect hair from UV rays and other environmental factors.
TRESemmé shampoo for curly hair
If you care about every substance that touches your hair, and you are looking for a micellar formulation that is effective, we recommend you try the TRESemmé Disciplined Curls shampoo. With a mixture of exquisite oils and elastin, it hydrates and gives elasticity to the curls. Its technology prepares the hair to increase its definition and obtain a natural movement.
Sedal shampoo for curly hair
The new Sedal formulas contain an active infusion based on an oil, a vitamin and a protein, to give your hair everything it needs! He Sedal Defined Curls shampoowith coconut oil, provitamin B5 and elastin, nourishes and hydrates the hair, for controlled curls, with volume and movement, that last all day.
Dove shampoo for curly hair
He Dove Nutrition Antifrizz Shampoo It has been formulated for dry, frizzy and unmanageable hair. Deeply nourishes the strands from the first wash, giving them greater docility, softness and control of hair. frizz.
Editor’s tip: Remember that it is not necessary to wash your hair every day. We recommend doing it every 48 hours, if possible, to maintain the shape of your curls.
How to activate curls naturally?
- Use a moisturizing shampoo, rich in protein and fatty acids, and sulfate-free (or with mild sulfates).
- Use a nourishing and moisturizing conditioner to seal in moisture.
- Whenever you can, avoid heat tools. When you use them, be sure to apply thermal protector previously.
- Avoid treatments permanent straightening.
- Avoid discolorations and dyes.
- To dry your hair, use a microfiber towel or a cotton t-shirt.
- Drying your hair naturally will always be the best option, but if you want to use a dryer, use cold air and a diffuser.
- Detangle your damp hair with your fingers or a separate bristle comb, respecting the structure of the curls.
- To sleep, use a satin pillowcase or, even better, a hat made of the same material.
- cut the ends in which the curl has lost its shape, to make way for the parts that are not damaged and in which a more defined curl will be formed.
How to use the shampoo for curls?
If you want to get better results, our recommendation is to apply the product to the crown of the head with your hands and rub to generate some foam. Focus on cleansing each section of the scalp with your fingertips, stroking gently to activate blood circulation. Rinse and repeat if necessary.
The post The shampoos for curls that will give you hydration and definition appeared first on All Things Hair Mexico.