As bright, exotic and attractive as a cherry, chocolate cherry It’s a hard tint to miss. During the winter it is desired to obtain warmth and a festive air, while in the hottest seasons it causes a fresh essence. In both cases, the sun will be a great ally to highlight its golden and reddish nuances.
What is the color ‘cherry’ chocolate?
The chocolate cherry it is a dye that does not apply to classify as brown and it is impossible to describe simply as red. Its name says it all: it is an exquisite mixture of nuances, where a bit of cocoa is melted between cherry juice, as if it were a dessert.
Neither too light or too dark, this coloring is bright and saturated. The color is pleasant in any kind of light and attractive on all skin tones, the contrast with a cool complexion being the most flattering option.
What dye number is ‘cherry’ chocolate?
A chocolate dye usually contains the numbers 4, 5 or 6 in its packaging code. These refer to the shades brown, light brown and dark blonde, respectively. The second numbers will be the icing on the cake to get a cherry. Take note of the following figures!
- 4.68: Bluish reddish brown.
- 5.6: Light reddish brown.
- 5.80: Light bluish brown or light cherry chocolate.
- 6.60: Intense reddish dark blonde.
Editor’s tip: Who has gone through a discoloration and opted for the chocolate dye cherry, you can’t forget to adopt a paraben-free and moisturizing wash system to care for the color. Our favorite is the duo of shampoo Y TRESemmé Pro-Radiance Color Conditionerwhich, with marula oil and resveratrol, also restore shine to colored hair and maintain a lively tone.
How to achieve a ‘cherry’ chocolate?
Although you can find dyes with the mentioned codes to get a chocolate cherry on all hair, the ideal is that you go to a professional because the results may vary depending on your base tone. In addition, they have the indicated formulas to make red stand out and chocolate be the background hue. Some coloring techniques that you can choose in the beauty salon are:
- highlights money piece.
- Dip dye.
- highlights melting.
- highlights peekaboo.
Browse the gallery of images above for inspiration to wear chocolate hair color. cherry.
How to care for a ‘cherry’ chocolate dye?
- Wait two days to wash it for the first time. If you let the dye sit for 48 hours, it will seal in to your hair better.
- Avoid hot water and heat tools. Hot water opens the cuticle and lets color escape faster, while blow-drying, flat irons, and other styling tools that use heat damage hair. Use them little and, if you can do without them, better.
- Use paraben free products. Keep in mind that parabens can be the worst enemies of dyes. To take care of the color, opt for a washing system free of them. And the same goes for styling products! In All Things Hair we recommend the shampoothe conditioner and the Sedal Coffee and Castor Oil combing cream. With natural ingredients, these will also keep your hair hydrated, strong and healthy.
- Condition double. In addition to apply moisturizing masks once a week, help your hair to regenerate after coloring by applying products such as Dove Growth Replenishing Daily Super Moisturizerformulated with a potent blend of active nutrients.
- Visit your colorist once a month. While chocolate hair is not a high-maintenance color, red tends to lose power in a few days. For this reason, we recommend that you touch up the dye every four to six weeks.
The post The ‘cherry’ chocolate dye is attractive, exquisite and trending in 2023 appeared first on All Things Hair Mexico.