- Tofu – 1/2 cubes
- Mun mushrooms – 1 handful of cut into strips
- Mix of vegetables for Chinese dishes – ½ packaging
- A mixture of sprouts – ½ of packaging
- Sambal sauce (eg Folwark)
- Ginger – 1 teaspoon
- Salt/pepper herbal oil
- Extras: rice, pasta
- Heat the oil, Tofu cut into cubes, fry in a hot pan (stirring constantly).
- When brownish add a mixture of vegetables, sprouts, mushrooms and fry (stirring constantly) for about 3 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, ginger and sambal sauce. Serve with pasta or rice.