The Puerto Rican artist once said well that it’s all about enjoying who we are and reflecting it without shame. True to his identity and personal style, Bad Bunny’s cuts are eccentric, energetic and extravagant; the best allies within his musical universe and a reason for fury among his followers.
Benito Antonio Martínez Ocasio has not only been the leader of nominees in different categories and awarded as best Latino artist, but he has turned his appearance, shape and hairstyle into something that everyone applauds and craves.
From tell them until Avatar and moscow mulehere is a recount of cuts that have accompanied Bad Bunny in his successful career, marking the modern era of trap and reggaeton.
What cut did Bad Bunny have in 2022?
Ironically, “now I’m worse” is perhaps the verse that does Bad Bunny the least justice. Although the rapper permeates his personal touch in each cut, he has also managed to evolve the classic “reggaeton style”. Yes, the fretworkthe braids and the voluminous curls are like an ode to the musical genre, but the small details are what make the difference to be better.
Current Bad Bunny Cut
Although keeping a short length, the singer wore different styles in 2022. However, his undercut with curls ––which she used to style with braids, a bun and some accessories––, it was one of the most popular of the year. Ideal for the premiere of Bullet Train (with beard and mustache), Bad Bunny stole the spotlight next to Brad Pitt.
Bad Bunny at the Met Gala 2022
And let’s not forget that iconic moment at the 2022 MET Gala, where she turned her hairstyle into one of her red carpet highlights. Shaven on the sides and with the tiara adorning a high bun, the singer did not go unnoticed. Both his cut and the way he styled it made reference to the hairstyles that were used in the last three decades of the 18th century, right in the so-called Gilded Age from United States. Surely a looks that fans will always remember.
Bad Bunny cut new
His appearance at the Grammys unveiled the first of many styles that Bad Bunny chose for 2023, being a popular low fade with voluminous and well defined curls at the crown of the head. This style is very comfortable and versatile, plus it leaves the door open to new styling possibilities.
What cuts has Bad Bunny made?
faded cut with curls
Creativity is the main characteristic that connects all the looks from Bad Bunny to each other. And it is that, although the successful artist has tried everything, since 2021 he has been at a neutral point. Of course, without losing his distinguished style.
Faded, with bangs and a large curly volume on the crown (sometimes more and sometimes less), this is how the interpreter of Effect in multiple events, such as Billboard Latin Music Awards 2021 and the American Music Awards of the same year. Only, in the latter, he wore a pair of pigtails to break the monotony.
Bad Bunny cut in 2019
In 2019, the same year that we all danced to the rhythm of callaita For the first time, Bad Bunny’s stylist came up with a new cut, one that moved away from the popular straight-in-front styles and took advantage of the natural way the singer’s hair grows. Also, the fade below the sharp angled stripes made all the difference.
However, the Puerto Rican was not satisfied with the change of looks and took her creative horizons to the next level, dyeing her hair green. Although she kept it for a short time, it certainly turned out to be a very ad hoc to walk the red carpet Billboard Latin Music Awards and wear it in contrast to her suit in a lavender tone.
Bad Bunny haircut in 2018
If you have seen the music videos of Expensive, From the heart and Mine, you know that Bad Bunny wore more elaborate designs on his (almost) shaved cut. It is perhaps at this point where he was most faithful to the classic styles of ragpickers and reggaeton artists, with fretwork and angular shapes. They even call this shell cut.
‘Tips’ so that your Bad Bunny cut is always in perfect condition
Are you going to cut your hair like Bad Bunny? Then take note of the following tips to show off with any style.
- Use a moisturizing shampoo. The first step to getting your cut looking in perfect condition is to keep your hair clean. Opt for a gentle washing system that leaves it manageable, such as Ax Gold liquid soap. The best thing is that you can also use it for the beard and body.
- Detangle with a comb. If you have hair that is as curly as the artist, we suggest brushing with a very open bristle comb, to prevent the chinos from breaking and losing their shape.
- The free curls frizz they are key. Prevent your hair from fluffing up and rather manage to keep it under control with products such as TRESemmé Defined Curls Styling Cream + Hydration. A little is enough for its effect to last all day.
- Choose styling products that take care of your hair. Sometimes a layer of gel or mousse is enough to control volume and those unruly hairs. Of course, make sure they are soft and do not mistreat your hair, like gel and Original Folicure mousse. Its formula with panthenol and Folisaccharides strengthens the strands, significantly reducing the fall due to breakage.
- Dare like Bad Bunny. To look spectacular, just like the singer, there is only one rule: follow your instinct and wear the cut that best represents your style.
The post Bad Bunny’s iconic cuts to revive his style through the years appeared first on All Things Hair Mexico.