The bad news is that it’s impossible to totally eliminate stress.
The good news is that you can learn to manage it with some effective tips.
Stress is a toxic weight for our body and is now an integral part of our modern life.
It is therefore essential to learn to live a more balanced life by eating well, taking time to rest, play sports, reconnect with nature or to express gratitude.
Here are 7 simple tips to follow daily to feel less stressed:
The first thing to do, especially if you sometimes feel disconnected or isolated, is to reconnect with others, nature and yourself.
For this, we can act on three levels:
- Develop sincere relationships with friends, family or neighbors. Call a friend you have not spoken to for a long time. Go for a coffee with your mother or go for a walk with your other half. Remember to say hello to your neighbors or colleagues more often.
- Go outside. Studies show that spending just one minute outdoors can improve mood and spending time in nature can be healthier – that’s why nature walks are prescribed by some Scottish doctors to their patients.
- Think about your goals. Take the time to think about what is really important to you, who you are and what you want to do with your life, even if it’s just a few minutes on your way to work. It will help you keep the North on a daily basis, especially when you encounter difficulties or need more stress than usual.
Diet can play a big role in our stress level.
It is, therefore, best to eat a balanced diet, including as much organic food as possible and to exclude processed foods.
This will give your body and brain the nutrients they need to function optimally.
Also stock up on omega 3, vitamin B and magnesium to enjoy their soothing and relaxing benefits.
Many of us feel particularly tired when we are stressed.
But sleeping more is a good way to reduce stress.
So be sure to create your evening routine to prepare for bedtime and spend a restful night’s sleep.
All those who spend their day sitting in front of a screen and have a sedentary lifestyle regularly feel tension in the neck or pain in the back.
A physical activity that allows you to move like swimming, walking, cycling where dancing can relieve the stress accumulated during the hours you spent sitting in your chair in the office, in the car or on the sofa in front of the chair. TV.
So move whenever possible.
If you sometimes feel too stressed in the office, try taking a few minutes to go for a walk outside if possible to reconnect with nature or isolate yourself to walk a little or do some abs.
DETOXIFY HIS BODY
By dint of stress, the body gradually accumulates toxins.
It is therefore important to help your body every day to eliminate waste and toxins naturally.
Here are some simple ways to detoxify your body:
- Drink lemon juice or lemon water
- Make a mouthwash with oil
- Take a hot bath
- Make a detoxifying massage
- To drink a lot of water
- Play sports
- Use essential oils
Letting go of your anger and choosing to express your gratitude is a simple way to increase your energy and counterbalance the harms of stress.
Are you stuck in traffic jams? You had a fight with a colleague? Are you totally overwhelmed with all the emails you receive and all the phone calls you have to make?
Instead of moping and nurturing your stress, list the 10 things you are lucky to have.
You will see that your stress will automatically decrease and melt like snow in the sun.
TO BE GENEROUS
The most generous people are also those who live the longest and those who give a lot to others are generally happier than others.
Being generous is a very simple and incredibly effective way of reducing stress and feeling happy.
Generosity can take many forms, such as dropping a colleague at home, helping a loved one, helping a neighbor …
If you’re not used to it, start with little things. You will see very quickly that giving a little bit will save you a lot.