If you want to get the perfect outline, you must first know the shape of your eyes. Only then will you be able to delineate them in the right way.
How to do the eye liner?
Getting the perfect delineation is a bit complicated because many times we try to paint our eyes with some color but we realize that we do not look as good as we thought. According to makeup experts, the perfect outline is based on knowing first the shape of the eyes you have.
There is a perfect delineation for each type of eyes, so here we are going to share everything we know so that it is easier to delineate, always keep in mind.
Tips to get the perfect outline according to the shape of your eyes
1. Separate eyes: If you have your eyes separated, then we recommend that you make a thin line on the top inside to the outside, then make another one on the bottom. Try to be black in half inward to give the illusion that your eyes are closer together.
2. Eyes together: If you have your eyes together then you must delineate the upper part from the middle outwards, in the lower part you should have a thin line from the outside inwards. If you want your eyes to be more separated then you should give a little more light to the tear.
3. Almond shaped eyes: You must draw a line of color over your eyes, this should have the shape of cat eye, we recommend you use a liquid eyeliner. The trick is to make the outline from the center of the eyes outwards and make it thicker each time you reach the end.
4. Small eyes: If you have small eyes then you should avoid delineating your eyes inside, much less use the color black. The best thing is that you replace the black eyeliner with a white or skin color. We also recommend that you make a beautiful cat eye style out of the middle of the eye to highlight your eyes a lot more.
5. Big eyes: To delineate large eyes you must be very careful since you could give a bigger and more intense look to your eyes, what you should do is draw a thin line over your eyes, when you are about to reach the end you should do it a little thicker, and a thin line on the bottom.