For 6 servings
- 0.5 vanilla pods
- 80 g of delicate oatmeal
- 500 g yogurt, 1.8% fat
- 80 g of dried cherries
- 7 El apple syrup
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 60 g hazelnuts, roasted, ground, health food store
- 2 apples, à ca. 150 g, eg Elstar
- 2 solid ripe pears, each about 200 g
Working time: 35 min.
Per serving 299 kcal
Carbohydrates: 46 g
Protein: 6 g
1. Halve the vanilla pod lengthwise and scrape out the pith. Mix vanilla pulp with oatmeal and yogurt in a large bowl and let it swell for 30 minutes.
2. Roughly chop cherries. Stir apple juice, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, hazelnuts and cherries under the oatmeal yogurt.
3. Wash apples and pears. Grate 1 apple and 1 pear unpeeled on the coarse side of a grater to the core casing and stir in the oatmeal yogurt. Quarter the remaining apple and pear unpeeled and core. Dice one-half of the apple and pear quarters, cut the other half into thin slices. Immediately mix the cubes and slices with the remaining lemon juice so that they do not discolor. Stir apple and pear pieces under the oatmeal yogurt. Arrange with the apple and pear slices.
4. Tip: Make oatmeal yogurt the night before and let it swell overnight. Chop cherries the night before.