Learn to take advantage of this basic beauty
There is nothing better to make your eyes stand out than some pretty shadows; however, we do not always know how to apply them to maximize their benefits.
That’s why here we leave the basic rules for applying eye shadows like a professional :
1. Combine the colors: Do not be afraid and apply three different colors in your beautiful eyes, they may be of the same color range or different shades, as one will serve as a base, one will help highlight the color of your eyes and the other it will help you to illuminate your look.
2. Apply pre-base: To avoid creases, highlight the color of the shadows and make them last all day, it is important that you apply some pre-base before applying the shadow.
3. Apply them in the correct order: For the color combination to be perfect, you must first apply the tone that is the base of the entire eyelid, then apply the darker shade at the base of the bone, and the lighter shade the lacrimal area.
4. Use adhesive tape: To achieve a professional finish to your eye makeup, you can use this element to give a better shape to your makeup, it will look amazing!
5. Apply mascara and eyeliner: To achieve an even more professional and cute finish, do not hesitate to delineate your eyes and apply mascara on your lashes, you will have an impact look!
Remember that to achieve wonderful results you have to practice and practice, so be patient, you will be able to be an expert!