Never apply them!
Having acne can be one of the most terrible things on the planet, and the desperation to end it has led us to apply treatments that far from helping us with the problem, they aggravate it!
Check out these treatments, which although they are very common, are useless and only mistreat our skin more.
1. Squeeze them: When the bar is white, it is very common that we squeeze it to eliminate it, and although it works initially, the infection spreads in the internal skin, which causes us to get out more, avoid temptation!
2. Strips against black dots: This method only works temporarily, because although it eliminates them, it does not cure them so they will keep coming out until they are treated properly.
3. Apply the same treatment for the whole body: The causes that cause acne on your face are not the same as your body, so apply the treatment of your face on your body, it will not help, you have to apply a treatment for each problem so that it really works.
4. Wash your face several times a day: Many have the belief that if they wash their face many times a day, they will end up with the fact that causes acne; however, it is the opposite, they will make the problem worse! You should not wash your face more than twice a day, or your skin will produce more oil that will make your skin more greasy, and more mud will come out.
5. Hypoallergenic makeup: The cosmetics industry has made us believe that using a make-up of this type will help us to eliminate pimples and oily skin; However, dermatologists do not completely agree, if your skin does not accept it, they will continue to come out.
6. Creams to dry the bars: This type of products only help to reduce the inflammation of the granite but do not eliminate it, and the worst thing is that when they try to dry the pimple, they increase the production of fat.
7. Eliminate food from your diet: Although eliminating foods such as dairy or sugar from our diet can serve to reduce the inflammation of granites, does not solve the problem for everyone, each body is a world, therefore everyone requires a different treatment.
If you really want to fight the problem of pimples and pimples, consult a skin specialist! He will take care of giving you the right treatment for your skin type, that really helps you!