Today we are going to share some secrets so you can use your heels without any problem. These tricks will save your life when you have an event and you have to wear them for more than 8 hours.
We know that one of the things that women love the most is wearing heels because these shoes give elegance and glamor to the outfits, but despite this, you can not help but hate them sometimes. Using them is a challenge and more if you have to put on those of big size.
Almost always happens that when you buy a pair of new shoes you hurt the sole of your foot when walking, you get wound in the heels or you are just not very used to it and you get tired quickly when walking or dancing. It is for this reason that on this occasion we want to share with you some tricks to use your heels with total comfort.
That will no longer be a problem, here we show you different options that can make the use of your heels much more comfortable:
1. Cut the heel: One of the things you can do is cut the size of your heels a little, so you will not have to give them up anymore. Now that you have this idea you can buy the heels you want and at home give you a better solution to not get tired, removing a few centimeters will help you not to put too much pressure on the arch of your foot.
2. Gel or rubber insoles: Another solution is to buy insoles so that the sole of your foot feels more comfortable, in addition to this way you will avoid that it leaves wounds in the heels or the tip of your feet. Remember that you will have to change it every 3 months.
3. Your way of walking: One of the reasons why it is hard for you to wear with heels is your way of walking, so what you should do is learn to imitate the catwalk models, because they have a very fine style when walking. You should try to maintain your firm posture and lift your legs very well when walking and you will not feel all the weight on your feet.
4. Breaks: One of the best solutions is to give yourself small breaks of 5 to 10 minutes when you come back to stop you will not feel pain until further notice.
5. Shoes with straps: If you are one of those who is learning to walk with heels then we suggest you start with heels that have a strap on the front that will help you not to drag your foot.
6. Platforms: You can also choose the heels that come with platforms, just take care to buy the ones that are more subtle and comfortable for you.