London, Milan, New York and Paris have always been considered the four definitive capitals of fashion. However, today it is impossible to close your eyes to the popularity that other cities and cultures are gaining. If you belong to generation Z, it is no secret to you that the street style in South Korea it is in everyone’s sights, and that aesthetic nods to k-pop reign on a horizon beyond social networks. A great example is Blackpink’s hairstyles, which are furiously imposed among their followers.
Breaking with the aesthetic line of traditional pop culture, the South Korean quartet is famous for its looks with Long straight hair, minimalist up-dos and a casual look. Although, of course, each member vibrates with her personal stamp.
If you want to be inspired by the hairstyles of Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa and Rosé and emulate them successfully, explore our gallery and take note of the following tips.
How to do Blackpink hairstyles?
Blackpink Lisa Hairstyles
Blackpink fans know that each of the members can go from loose hair to a ponytail or a pair of buns without sacrificing their personal stamp. They know how to look stylish at any hairstyle and make it an icon.
Lisa is the youngest of them all, devoted to bushy bangs and popular for her looks juvenile and school air, like the two ponytails knotted and braids with a romantic vibe. However, loose and straight hair seems to be her favorite. To achieve this, she takes note of the following steps.
- Detangle your hair and, if it is wet, dry it. Remember that iron your hair wet can cause damage.
- Apply a heat protectant and adjust the temperature depending on your hair type.
- Divide your hair into six sections.
- Start straightening from the bottom up, that is, from the first section of the nape.
- Regarding the tips, you can give them a straight or slightly inward finish, like Smooth.
- Finish with the fringe, which you can give volume with the dryer and a round brush, and then pass the iron.
Blackpink Rosé Hairstyles
Rosé’s style is shy, but less discreet than Lisa’s. Her cuts, almost always layered, resonate with texture and light waves that complement semi-updos and tousled braids. Bows and ribbons are her star accessory. Do you want to imitate this hairstyle?
- Brush your hair.
- Divide it into six sections and create soft waves or apply styling cream for texture.
- Now, leave your bangs in front and hold it out of the way.
- Take two side sections and pull them back into a high half ponytail. Hold on with a garter.
- Lightly twist the hair in the half ponytail from top to bottom several times until you get a bun finish and secure it with a rubber band.
- Bring your bun to the crown of the head and secure it with bobby pins.
- Add a brooch or bow tie.
Blackpink Jennie Hairstyles
Despite the fact that, on occasions, a minimalist and classic style takes over the looks of Jennie, the interpreter from Seoul is, perhaps, the most daring of the group. The representative Y2K hairstylesWith her double buns, extra-long theatrical tresses and parting down the middle, she’s a K-pop idol. You get the chongo like the one in the image like this…
- Untangle your hair and part it in the middle.
- Separate your bangs and pull your hair back with wax or styling cream and the help of a tight brush.
- Hold with a garter in a medium ponytail.
- Now, twist the hair up, until it curls diagonally. If rebellious hairs appear, better!
- Secure the bun with bobby pins.
- Then, move on to the fringe: smooth it out with an iron and create soft, tousled waves.
- Apply a spray coat.
Blackpink Jisoo Hairstyles
For her part, Jisoo retains a classic style, with a 90s vibe and on point with everything aesthetic. The parting in the middle, the soft waves and the loose or semi-collected hairstyles characterize her, with a tender, youthful and somewhat cheesy air. If you want to emulate his looksDon’t forget the fringe!
- Remove the knots from your hair and apply styling cream or make soft waves with the iron.
- Using your fingers, grab hair from the sides and pull it up into a half ponytail. Leave volume at the crown to achieve the Jisoo effect.
- Now, fasten with a brooch or even hair clips.
- Delicately pull out sections of the half ponytail, including the fringe, to achieve the playful effect.
- Finish with a bow.
Editor’s tip: Scroll above for inspiration for more Blackpink hairstyles, and don’t forget that the right styling products are key to achieving them successfully. Our favorites in this case are: the Sedal Anti-Knot Moisturizing Combing Creamthe Ax Ice Chill wax and the yesTRESemmé Pray Extra Firm Hold. This trio is ideal for leaving hair soft, manageable and under control, with a natural finish.
What is your favorite hairstyle? Share it with us through @allthingshairmex.
The post 16 Blackpink hairstyles to mimic their iconic style appeared first on All Things Hair Mexico.